Lara Blair & Elida Field
- One photographer. One artist. Two women dedicated to working with women in a creative and faith filled environment. Join us for a retreat or participate in our e-course. We raise women to higher places by helping them uncover the inspiration within.
- Donate to Kenyan Kiang’ombe School
- "Ignite: Women of Truth" retreats
- An Ignited Heart: Faith sharing
- An Ignited Heart: Fear
- An Ignited Heart: LOVE
- An Ignited Heart: On Family
- An Ignited Heart: Times of Trial
- Elida's art
- Elida's thoughts on faith
- Giving Back
- Lara's fatih based art
- Lara's thoughts on faith
- Web finds
- Why this blog?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Have you ever backed out of a strip mall parking spot and gone the opposite direction of the exit because it’s more comfortable to turn the wheel that way? ‘Kind of an around the head to get to the ear sort of … Continue reading
via Kacia + Robot Two bloggers, Kacia and Maggie, decided that they want to do a devotional together and ended up creating something really special. They decided to read through the Soul Detox Plan (“This 35-day plan will help you identify what’s … Continue reading
Like many of you, I love my gold stars. Gretchen Rubin refers to these in her book The Happiness Project. They are the stickers placed on our “life chart” that represent a job well done. For me, they also represent … Continue reading
I believe that within all humans there is a degree of brokenness. Some of these heart fractures seem to yield irreparable damage, yet some have only tiny holes that need to be filled once in awhile. Last year a crack … Continue reading
I thought this was an interesting idea for a book. Sybil Macbeth also does workshops on this same topic. You can find her book here. Macbeth says that this what you need: 1) You want to pray but words escape you. … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is always a day my children allow me to capture them without complaint. I relish every minute and am always blown away by the blessings that they are. Incredible journey.