Lara Blair & Elida Field
- One photographer. One artist. Two women dedicated to working with women in a creative and faith filled environment. Join us for a retreat or participate in our e-course. We raise women to higher places by helping them uncover the inspiration within.
- Donate to Kenyan Kiang’ombe School
- "Ignite: Women of Truth" retreats
- An Ignited Heart: Faith sharing
- An Ignited Heart: Fear
- An Ignited Heart: LOVE
- An Ignited Heart: On Family
- An Ignited Heart: Times of Trial
- Elida's art
- Elida's thoughts on faith
- Giving Back
- Lara's fatih based art
- Lara's thoughts on faith
- Web finds
- Why this blog?
Category Archives: Music
It was girl’s night out with some of my favorite chicas. After overindulging at one of our local Italian food joints, we decided to try our luck at a local salsa club. Imagine 6 women crammed into my little Nissan … Continue reading
Dear Jason Gray~ I can’t get this song out of my head…and love it even more when I saw the video. You did an amazing job. Dear Dave Barnes~ You’ve got the touch…even country singers want to remake your music. … Continue reading
via Intersections There is a conference called Intersections that goes on each March in Folsom, CA put on by one of my favorite authors. He writes about the arts as part of a church experience. Manuel Luz’s book “Imagine that: Discovering … Continue reading
Givers, a band out of Louisiana reminds a little of Vampire Weekend, but with more substance and message. I love their style!
via A Stitchy Life I’m always blown away by artists who get the wham-o amount of artistic ability in multiple mediums. Scott Avett, one of the lead singers of folk-rock band The Avett Brothers, is also a brilliant artist and master … Continue reading
Jeremy Cowart… Rock star portrait photographer and citizen of the world. Also: artist, singer, capturer of Christian bands, like Gungor. I absolutely love this guy and what he stands for. This article in Relevant magazine is about how Jeremy began “Help Portrait”. … Continue reading