Lara Blair & Elida Field
- One photographer. One artist. Two women dedicated to working with women in a creative and faith filled environment. Join us for a retreat or participate in our e-course. We raise women to higher places by helping them uncover the inspiration within.
- Donate to Kenyan Kiang’ombe School
- "Ignite: Women of Truth" retreats
- An Ignited Heart: Faith sharing
- An Ignited Heart: Fear
- An Ignited Heart: LOVE
- An Ignited Heart: On Family
- An Ignited Heart: Times of Trial
- Elida's art
- Elida's thoughts on faith
- Giving Back
- Lara's fatih based art
- Lara's thoughts on faith
- Web finds
- Why this blog?
Category Archives: Photography
I was driving the kids to school and as usual, we were racing the clock. With a quick look left to check for cars, I saw her. In ripped up shoes, with matted hair and stains running up and down her … Continue reading
Recently in a exercise class, arms wrapped unnaturally around my ankles, legs twitching from exertion, I listened intently to the instructor speak softly into her Madonna-esque headset microphone, “Know your limits on this stretch. Listen to your truth levels.” Well, being … Continue reading
Every summer has a story. Elida and I made up ours as we went along last week. Stop by Lara’s blog to see the rest of this high desert adventure. Happy summer to you all!
All I really know is that before God scooped me up, I was a mess. Wrong turns, repeated mistakes, trouble and turmoil on a stick. Those years long ago, I had no sense of things outside myself and I grasped … Continue reading
You may have noticed a new face over there on the blog. I get a kick out of the fact that people think we’re sisters. Even in Italy, animated strangers were gesturing with their wild hands that we may be … Continue reading
Words came into my inbox this morning that brought tears to my eyes. It validated everything Elida and I are trying to accomplish with our “Ignite the Heart” retreats: ….I am the full belly after a decadent meal. There is … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is always a day my children allow me to capture them without complaint. I relish every minute and am always blown away by the blessings that they are. Incredible journey.