Lara Blair & Elida Field
- One photographer. One artist. Two women dedicated to working with women in a creative and faith filled environment. Join us for a retreat or participate in our e-course. We raise women to higher places by helping them uncover the inspiration within.
- Donate to Kenyan Kiang’ombe School
- "Ignite: Women of Truth" retreats
- An Ignited Heart: Faith sharing
- An Ignited Heart: Fear
- An Ignited Heart: LOVE
- An Ignited Heart: On Family
- An Ignited Heart: Times of Trial
- Elida's art
- Elida's thoughts on faith
- Giving Back
- Lara's fatih based art
- Lara's thoughts on faith
- Web finds
- Why this blog?
Tag Archives: Just eight more lbs.
It was girl’s night out with some of my favorite chicas. After overindulging at one of our local Italian food joints, we decided to try our luck at a local salsa club. Imagine 6 women crammed into my little Nissan … Continue reading
6:30 am and there are no less than four pairs of pants strewn on the floor. I am feeling bloated and unable to handle the responsibility of wearing form-fitting anything. Unkind words. Impolite staring at problem areas. Defeat. This never-ending … Continue reading